Experience the sweet aroma of juicy Georgia peaches every time you light this soy candle. Enhanced with bottom notes of green accents, vanilla, and musk, this candle will transport you to a tranquil garden full of blooming peach trees. The robust fragrance is sure to uplift your mood and create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere in any room.
- Hand poured with all-natural American soy wax
- Hand-made lids cut from cedar wood
- Natural flat cotton thread wicks, lead and zinc free
Prefer no lid? Not a problem. Candles come in a lidless option or reuse your old lid. Cedar lids have been protected with a clear coat to help keep wood clean of hand oils and dirt so you can reuse your lid again and again. Please be sure to match the lid with the matching jar size.
- 9 oz candle is ideal for small to medium sized rooms such as bedrooms and bathrooms
- Tealights are standard size metal cups 1-1/2 inch diameter x 1/2 inch high
- For best results trim and maintain wick at 1/4 inch
Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $35!
These items are made to order. Please allow between 1 and 5 business days for your item to be made and put in the mail.
To protect items from being crushed during shipment larger orders may be sent in multiple packages.
♥Bridge the Gap Shop proudly supports active duty military and military veterans. With every item purchased $1 will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project.
♥Active duty military, military veterans, and first responders enjoy a 10% discount taken off at check out.
* Used candles cannot be returned but please contact me if you have any issues.
* Please keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Do not burn candles on or near a hot surface.
* Do not use lid to extinguish flame.
* Due to the natural variation in wood grain and color, final product may vary slightly from photos.
* Please be aware that while I do my best to photograph the colors true-to-life, all monitors display colors differently. Please allow some variation between what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.