Rustic, cozy and handmade, these all-natural redwood planters will style your patio while warming your heart.
Knotty, uneven wood is used to accentuate the natural character and charm of redwood trees, and to give an authentic cabin-like feel.
Made entirely from untreated redwood, these wood planters are naturally rot-resistant and can be used inside or outside the house. The exterior face has been hand stained with a beautiful weather resistant reddish-brown to contrast the lighter trim. Trim has been covered in a weather resistant clear coating to slow the natural aging process. Interior has been left untreated for soil planting.
* Built with extra thick 3/4 inch walls and framing to hold up for years
* Interior assembled with stainless steel screws. Some wood glue used on the exterior.
* Ideal for imitation plants, fresh plants, organic vegetables, or herbs. Just a note- even with rot-resistant wood, protect your planters from moist soil by lining the interior, creating a barrier between the wood and soil.
* Drainage hole pre-drilled
* Bottom slats are gravity installed
* Shipped already assembled for your convenience.
Measurements are approximately as follows:
Outside- 9.5" L x 9.5" W x 10.75" H
Inside- 6.5" L x 6.5" W x 7" H
Approximately 295 cubic inches for soil
Free shipping on all U.S. orders!
These items are made to order. Please allow between 5 and 10 business days for your item to be made and put in the mail.
To protect items from being crushed during shipment larger orders may be sent in multiple packages.
♥Bridge the Gap Shop proudly supports active duty military and military veterans. With every item purchased $1 will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project.
♥Active duty military, military veterans, and first responders enjoy a 10% discount taken off at check out.
* Due to the handmade nature and natural variation in wood grain, every planter is unique and may vary slightly in wood grain, wood tone, color, and knots.
* Even with the weather resistant coating, the planter will naturally change in color over time, especially when placed outside in the elements. We think the natural aging process and grayish patina is beautiful.
* Please be aware that while I do my best to photograph the colors true-to-life, all monitors display colors differently. Please allow some variation between what you see on your screen and what you see in real life.
* Plants not included.